Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Raspberry sundae

Don't you just LOVE proving people wrong? Especially when they underestimate you!


To all those people who said I was doing the wrong thing by dating a man ten years my senior *blows huge raspberry* ... we make beautiful babies!

To all those people who scoffed because I married the "first man who came along" *blows HUGE raspberry*

To all those people who said my schoolwork would suffer if my partner moved in with me *blows huge raspberry*

To all those people who said I was too young to be a Mumma *blows huge raspberry*

To all those people who said I HAD to let my daughter "cry it out" *blows huge raspberry*

To all those people who said I would have to return to work after Butterfly was born "for my own sanity" *blows huge raspberry*

To all those people who said I HAD to be having a boy because I was "fat all over" *blows huge raspberry*

To all those people who think I have to have another c section just because I've already had one *blows huge raspberry*

To all those people who think I can't continue to breastfeed my baby because she is over a year old, or two years old... *blows huge raspberry*

To all those people rolling their eyes at my new found vegetarianism *blows huge raspberry*

I love it when people tell me what I can or can't do... makes me so determined to prove them wrong!!

Does anyone you know deserve a big raspberry??

1 comment: